Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24th, 2014

Let me start off by telling you how spoiled I am. I got to visit with my Uncle Todd whom I love very much! Our visit was last p-day, it was awesome and not to mention my cousins were there as well so double awesome! And then Sister Reimer (my cousin) came to our baptisms on Saturday so I got to see her again, too!!  See, told ya I am spoiled. 
We are teaching some awesome people, one of them is doing missionary work for us which is sweet each time we teach her she always brings someone. Another lady we are teaching the new convert lessons to. She has so much faith it blows me away sometimes how trusting she is in the Lord and it humbles me to be able to teach her and her family. 
This week biking and black ice have proven to be a great thing to make us laugh, just randomly your companion will drop right in front of you, it makes for a fun time! 
For thanksgiving we have two appointments to eat dinner and supper,  then many many desert appointments a lot of left over  dinner appointments!  
We have been doing a lot of member work and visits which has increased our member involvement in lessons which has helped our investigators tons!  
I love my mission and the church is true!!  But just knowing that wont save you that's why ya gotta live it and love it! 
I hope you all have a great week!!
Love you all, 

Elder Joshua Braman 

No comments:

Post a Comment