Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 2nd, 2014

Well this week was another good week, crazy things as usual! 
Our ward is just referring all their friends to us like crazy, we have been so busy teaching driving and then sleep, its great.  I have been working on learning to follow the small promptings of the spirit more on my mission and its been hard because some times I don't like to talk to people or chase them down because sometimes it can be awkward.  Not saying I don't talk to people but like when people are walking on the side of the road and your driving and then the spirit tells you to talk to them but its such a small voice its can be easy to ignore. For the last couple weeks I have been working on following those promptings, and as I have we have had great meetings with people and have picked up a few investigators from it. I have learned that the Lord is guiding me a lot more then I thought, its actually been the best part of my mission thus far.  All in all I am doing great, loving the work and enjoying myself.  My companion is pretty cool, this morning we played hockey with milk jugs and brooms in our two car garage it was a blast!
  
I hope you all have a great week!!
  
Love,
Elder Braman  

No comments:

Post a Comment