Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 25th, 2014

Hello Family and Friends! 
This week was great!  Super busy and productive! 
Tons of crazy and awesome events, the worst thing though is I cant remember any events, I should write this stuff down, eh?  Time flies bye so fast by the time Monday comes back around, i cant remember anything! Things here are great though. Elder Daniel Johnson of the seventy came and spoke to us, it was awesome. He spoke about teaching people by the spirit, it was really amazing! On a less spiritual note, we got Nerf swords and had (and will have many more) sweet fights with them!
I hope you guys have a great week.  Thanks for all the letters and cards, if you have written me a letter in the past month I am 99% sure I already wrote you back  but if you have written me a letter and I haven't replied, write me another and chew me out! ;) 
Love you all and take care!
 
Elder Braman 
Brad Reimer (Josh's cousin who lives in Spokane with his family) 
did a training at our Zone Conference, it was sweet to see him again and hear him be a boss! 
Brad Reimer & Elder Braman 

No comments:

Post a Comment