Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4th, 2014

Well this week flew by but on the same hand it feels like last Monday was forever ago!  
Lets see, a quick update as I am running short on time.  This week we got a few new investigators, a flat tire, told we were going to Hell by a not so nice lady, and I got bit by a dog!  We had a tiny wind storm that freaked everybody out and much, much more that I cant remember! 
As much as I somewhat dislike it, we had a dog filled week!  It seems like everywhere we went there were dogs, we even returned runaway dogs to a member!  Not to mention, I got bit by one!  The dog came up, sniffed me, never barked or nothing.  Then, BANG!  Stupid thing bit my knee!  I was not a happy person.  It's not that it hurt or it scared me, I was just was mad it didn't give me a fair warning!   It bit me so I kicked it.  Hey, all is fair in love and war, except there was no love there.
Other  then all that,  we had a really good week! Great lessons and some new contacts.  Transfers are this week so for the next 6 days I will be wondering and hating the endless possibility of what could happen!! I hope you all have a great week and take care! 
 Love,
 Elder Joshua Braman
  Me and the members runaway dogs we found & returned.  

My knee, where the dog bit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment