Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8th, 2014

This week was great! Still no snow or cold but rain and meh... clouds.  We did a lot of finding this week and had some success the Christmas video that the church put out. "He is the Gift" has been a great asset to us, its an amazing video and really brings the spirit. I love asking people how Christmas makes them feel and then telling them that good feeling, that is most the spirit and they can feel like that year round. With Christmas right around the corner people are crazy, there are people every where and stores are packed. 
Our ward is awesome, we had a Christmas party and there were so many people there!  It was a great time to eat food and to fellowship. 
Transfers are coming up this Sunday :(  Elder Toner and I have been in Dishman Mica ward for twelve weeks which is usually the max so we are wondering who is leavening. I venture to say I am gone but ya never know, Elder Toner could leave or the best, we both could stay!!!! 
Our Christmas tree we got is sweet!! We got more lights for it and made a better stand and a star out of a metal coat hanger,  its way cool!! 
The sister's missionaries I came out with go home in 6 days, that is a weird thought and one which makes me feel old.  Another weird thought is I have been out on my mission for a freakin long time!  It is sweet to see how my testimony has grown and the great experiences I have had over the last year and a half. I love the Lord and am thankful for the sacrifice he made for me.

Love Elder Joshua Braman  


No comments:

Post a Comment