Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 9th, 2015

I am being transferred to Sandpoint, Idaho.  My companion is Elder Lyden he has been out for 6 months or so. I am pretty bummed about leaving PostFalls, ID 2nd ward.  A lot of good people here but I am pumped for Sandpoint.  We will cover three wards; Sunny Side Ward, a YSA Branch and then a ward in Montana, Libby to be exact, so that's pretty neat.  We should have enough on our plates to keep us busy so that will be nice. Elder Padilla, one of my past companions from Republic, WA, will be in my zone so that will be sweet. Sandpoint is going to put me back in the boonies so that will be neat . 

Our investigators here I am sad to leave, but there in good hands and they are all on date for baptism.  The ward is good and has an amazing ward mission leader, Brother Cook. He is literally the best I have seen! Partly due to the fact he is from Brainerd, Mn which helps out, eh?  Also on the topic of Minnesota, a whole family in the ward I am leaving is from Aitikn, Minnesota only a hour away and a couple three lakes from where I call home.  That's a neat fact, eh?
 
I hope you all have a great week love you and miss ya!

Elder Joshua Braman 
 Biking to Spokane, WA.  25 miles before. 
 and after. 
What do you know, I ran into my amazing cousin along the way, Brad Reimer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment