Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 22nd, 2013

Hello family friends and people I love! 
This last week has been a good one its cooled down a hair but is still pretty darn hot.
I was able to see family which was pretty awesome. It was so nice to see my Uncle Todd and his wife Donna.   To top it off I was also able to see the Brad and Mindy Reimer family ... and holy cow let me tell ya since the last time I saw them the sure have grown! They are all moose's and super tall and all grown up,it was a great surprise to see them & I really enjoyed being able to see them. 

Thank you to all who wrote me letters and emails good to hear from all of you and glad to hear ya'll are alive & doing well. We had a crazy weekend from start to finish it seemed like we never stopped and boy let me tell ya I slept like a rock ! Any who I wish I had some crazy spiritual experiences to tell all of you but the last few weeks we have been trying to find more people to teach when i got here we had two investigators that we put on date to be baptized and we focused manly on them and now they are baptized yaaay!  Now we are looking for more to teach .... but yesterday at church three different family's brought friends and they all loved it so answers to our prayers to find more investigators. So this week we have appointments with all of them. Woot! Woot! 
That's about all the time I have hopefully as my typing skills improve and I get faster I will be able to write more. Love you all and thanks for writing, it's much appreciated, makes my day when i get to read a letter during lunch!

I hope you all have a good week & enjoy your summers and your family.  Remember  that Jesus loves you and he wants to hear from you so say your prayers! 

Love you all 
 God Bless!
Elder Joshua Braman    

Elder Braman on the Idaho Washington border

No comments:

Post a Comment