Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 21st, 2013

Washington Spokane Temple

Hey ladies and gentle boys 
well its transfer day, woot! woot!  I don't have much time to email but I will tell ya quick I am going to Republic Washington!  Yay the boonies!!   Finally out of the valley so happy now I am off to a town of 900 people so I will feel right at home my new companion will be ............................. ya I don't know yet I get him on Tuesday so I will tell ya next p-day. 

-I did have a good week though, it is going to stink leaving this area, seriously every time I get to an area we get some baptisms scheduled then I leave but oh  well as long as they do it.  Anywho, ya good week lots of fun and hard work .. I tell ya what though at the same time I am almost going to miss the valley but then again I am glad to get out the the boonies!! 
 
Well gotta run and do some crazy stuff today.

 Take it easy kids & have a good one,  talk to ya next week.
Love ya'll 


Love Elder Braman   


I took this picture, thought it was funny... 

No comments:

Post a Comment