Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7th, 2013

 Well its been a great week !!!!!!!  I loved it!  We had a super busy week, I have said that before and we were busy then but this week like eight times that of the past. I have eaten food but I don't remember eating any lunches and very few dinners but that's alright.  Anywho.. its been great and I love the work. Its finally cooling down here in the 50's and 40's so its the best for just the t shirt its nice to not be hot and gross all the time.  Cant wait for a so-called winter here in Spokane!!

This week some of the people we taught were a family. Its great to watch them progress and learn about the gospel. Had a great lesson and then have another one tonight with them.  The new Companion is great good guy from Highland, UT.   The kid works hard and its been nice to have a companion that gives a rip and that I don't have to boss around or encourage to hurry up or get to work.   I love it and am sad at the same time cuz this transfer/exchange is only going last three weeks.  

I am having a blast and I am so glad I was pushed with love to serve a mission, its been great. I have learned so much and enjoyed the heck out of it. I do however miss you all and love you all and wish that you could be here experiencing this with me.  I have loved it so far and am looking forward to the next year and a half!! 

We helped the community library set up for a book sale this week and we moved literally thousands of books and then I swear we moved some more!  Long to the short, after a few gospel conversations and a good amount of donuts and hot coco they told us we could take any books we wanted so we went to the religion section and took all the anti-mormon books and burned them and dropped off ten Book of Mormon's!!

Well, I hope ya'll have a good week!
Love ya all, miss ya, take it easy and stay safe! 

God Bless!
Elder Braman

No comments:

Post a Comment