Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Septmeber 15th, 2014


Well, Elder Braman didn't feel like finishing this email so he asked me (Elder O'Neal) to write you for him. I don't really know what he did this week or what he wants me to say, so I'll just say this: Elder Braman is freaking nuts, but I love the guy. He's hilarious and crazy but an insanely hard worker. He gets stuff done. Living in his apartment this transfer has been Crazy fun and has provided me with some good memories.

Thanks for raising this crazy kid, for I know it must have been hard. You guys are saints. Really. 
 
Haha, okay now I am back!  I go away for five mins and look what happens! 
This week was awesome though good time good memories. Elder O'Neal is going home next Sunday !! That's weird.  Any who, yup transfers are coming up on the 21st hopefully I stay, sure love this place! I hope you all have a great week keep wearing out those knees!!
Love you all!!!

Elder Joshua Braman 

 Spokane, WA
 Spokane Temple at night 
At the park for district meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment