Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26th, 2015

Hello (insert name) how are you?  

I am well, thanks for asking, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED!! ugh  Okay, time to be real for a second.  The one thing I hate about being a missionary  is; here lets put you in this place and then you will learn to love the people and you basically have a new family and then, we will rip your heart out and make you go to a new place and then once you really, really love them and the missionary work is going really well...then we'll do the same thing all over again except this time it will be your heart and your liver...


Goodbye Dishman Mica Ward, my heart and liver will always be with you. 
I am being transferred to Post falls Idaho Second Ward and my new companions name is Elder Haws.  I actually knocked doors with him on his first day so I already know him. Weird, eh? 

This week was great, I will give you a series of events that happened this week 
I ate really good Chinese food a member cooked.
I got bit by a dog again... 
When I packed last night I fit all my stuff in to two suit cases instead of three.
I finally got Elder Li to eat peanut butter, he almost threw up.
I got to see a bunch of other missionary's who I know, that was cool. 

I will be sad to be leaving this area and the people.  I will miss them very much and once again my heart, and liver will always be with them.
I hope you all have a great week!!

Love ya,
Elder Braman

No comments:

Post a Comment