Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 19th, 2013

Hello friends and family!
Had a great week short and good.  
Not a super great or cool story this week I crashed pretty dog gone good, tore some pant and wrecked my hand but not really to bad, it was pretty sweet. 
(Emma this ones for you)  I tried another habanero pepper ...uffta those things are toasty now. 
We made some fairly legit spaghetti.   Chicken Ramen, meat Ragu and two cans of chicken and spaghetti noodles. Sounds gross but it was so good tasted like heaven... I dare you all to cook it, trust me you will like it!


I met this lady who seriously, if i told you all the things that have happened to her you would freak out.
Through all her trails and all the bad things and all the mean and terrible things people have said to her, she still has a strong testimony and continues to keep her faith and is positive about everything.  What an example to us all she always says, "worse things could happen!"  It strengthened me to sit and compare my life to hers and I thought how blessed I am and how I thought I was positive but she whoops my butt.  She said she has always  had to been able to rely on the Lord, it lifted me so much! the general sense of the story, we can always rely on the Lord no matter how bad, big or small of trails we are going through.
Take it easy,  miss ya all!

Love Elder Braman 


Both of these pictures  below were posted on the mission's website (www.washingtonspokanemission.wordpress.com) of Elder Braman at Zone Conference.  Thought it would be fun to share! 




Not much to say about this one but thought it would be a good laugh for everyone!  His companion took this of him.  Word is, he got the rainbow pillow pet from a girl in the last ward that he was serving in.  She had a crush on him & this was his parting gift when he left that area.  So funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment