Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26th, 2013

 HELLO TO MY FELLOW AMERICANS
Hope fully you all had  good weeks, but I wouldn't know because only one of my loving sisters emailed me .... actually shes the only person who emailed me. 
Email me I have time because I print them out and then mail ya a reply in the mail.  Somehow someone told everyone that I don't have enough time to read them all and now I don't even worry about time because I don't get any.  I would love to hear from ya'll and about your crazy life's! 

I had a crazy good week the time flew by and we did tons of work we had lunch and dinner at members houses every day and most of them we had non members their as well.
AND JUST TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW NEXT WEEK TUESDAY IS MY P- DAY BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO THE TEMPLE so I wont be email on Monday. 

I had another sweet experience on my bike this week .  We were flying down a hill and my back bearing blew out so that was a great time, I just held on for dear life and survived.  I also got a new rim and hub and that will be done tomorrow so that will be great. 
I made more spaghetti ramen this week still just as tasty and good as the first time! 
We did a lot of street contacting this week we found three more people to teach all three are super legit  so it will be great to see them progress.  Yesterday I ate elk and bear.  Not the first time I ate them but this time they tasted way better than the first time. 
The mission has changed me in some aspects like my legs are ripped and my slight belly disappeared thanks to the biking and running every morning. 
I have decided the mission has made me a quieter person but all the changes it's done are all for the good .... don't worry I am still Josh Braman and still the same person 
I have formed a motto that I am a person before I am a missionary and I wont be one of those fake missionaries and being your self is important because the Lord sent me here not to be someone I am not so I have to be myself.
 Ya lot of great things this week we talked to a lot of new people and all in all just a good week to be a missionary.  Time is flying by and I am safe and sound and healthy..... I think!

 Miss You ALL!
 Love ya & God Bless 
Elder Braman

No comments:

Post a Comment