Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9th, 2013

Hi Family and People! 
Transfers came and went, DUN DUN DUN!   I am sweep training and I am going to be a district leader, that means I am being white washed in to the Pines Ward and I am getting a brand new Missionary!  I get him on Tuesday so I have no idea who he is yet but he is just a baby (brand new missionary) so that will be neat ... my first son. (mission lingo )  

Between a new missionary and a new area and new responsibility's the next six weeks will either be hard and go by slow or by my predictions, super fast.  I am sad how ever to leave Sullivan Ward, they are awesome and have been super cool and I'll miss them.  I have family in the Pines Ward so that trumps everything!    

So there ya have it, that's my new cool super rad news, and to go with all this news and my nervous feelings sorta I have a quote to go along with it. "There's No Growth in the Comfort Zone and There's No Comfort in the Growth Zone."  So I venture to say that that means that if your comfortable then your not growing.  I am going to be out of my comfort zone so hopefully I will do some growing, too!

Well this last week has been good not much cool happened, I got to pet a real life cow that was sweet and I had some good times with my companion.  Sorry this was short but you got some cool news so be happy!
 Gotta run home and pack all my belongings!!  Keep me posted on everything! 

Love you all!
God Bless,
   Elder Braman

No comments:

Post a Comment