Washington Spokane Mission - June 2013-2015

Elder Braman won't be able to view this page, if you have questions or comments or want to update him please email or write him as that is the best way to stay in contact with him. This is simply an online journal we have set up to share with all those that love & adore Joshua. When he comes home from his mission we will make this into a book for him.

Email: joshua.braman@myldsmail.com

Send him a letter/package at:
Elder Joshua Braman
820 South Pines Rd Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA
99206-5420
The Washington Spokane Mission has a website which is updated pretty regularly. Feel free to check it out!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 12th, 2014

Greetings all you people who love and adore me enough to read this !!
And that weird person reading this off Facebook who I don't even know or know of, to all of you I say, Hello!!  I would like to start off with an announcement, transfers are in a week, dun dun dun... so after being here for 7 1/2 months I am probably leaving so please don't send any mail to PO Box 784 Republic. Instead send your letters to the 802 S. Pines Address. I just figured I would give you that info because I know your all dying to send me mail!   For reals the rumors are true, out a year no celebratory mail to congratulate me, but oh well I have cried through that one long ago, its okay really I don't have all the time to write letters any way, but then again I do sooo....... 

I'm dropping hints.   

Well another week in Republic good times, crazy times, and fun times , and never a dull moment!  This week we scheduled a appointment with someone for morning coffee on the condition they provided some coco for us, hey whatever gets us in the door right!?  It turned out to be a great lesson and they hopefully will read what we gave them and feel the spirit :) . Pat, one of our investigators, came to church this week all fancied up black tie boots and vest. He said he figured it was mothers day so he oughta dress up .. But I really know it was to impress the lady's! 


This week is going to be crazy we have was to much on our plates and not enough time, I swear that's how it goes . We have everything from lessons to butchering sheep to splitting wood to less active lessons to member lessons!!   And count 'em,  THREE dinner appointments this week ya that's a record!! What do ya do though, its a branch so that's a huge deal. I guess everybody wants to feed ya when they know you could be leaving .  All in all looking forward to this coming week already booked and there is always the people who call the day of or day before so that mixed with some cancellations, this should be a another full week :)  


This week we got Amish hats.  Real Amish made straw hats and they were free so, double win!!  We got to see a hundred year old school house, too.  One can see Republic has a wide variation of things to do from hikes to rock climbing to historic sites to hunting fishing and boating to finding fossils to mines.  Well just a lot lets put it that way .

Well kids take care have great week do something wild and off the wall but don't do anything I wouldn't do! Remember to always drink your milk and wear your safety belt an say grace before all your meals...... 


For this weeks Quote.  
“Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to
self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.” 
― Clint Eastwood


Which is actually a good one expect  I don't think little old Clint has ever heard of Teaching by the spirit .. That's actually real power!  

Love you all! 

Stay crazy!

Elder Joshua Braman


 I repaired this sign for our landlord who owns this restaurant and we live right about this restaurant. 


 Amish hat and I in front of the old school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment